1. Why do hotdogs come in packages of 10 and buns in packages of 8?
2. If a tree falls in the forest, and it lands on a mime, does s/he say anything? Does anyone even care?
3. What does Han Solo care about hokey religons?
4. Are there such things as sleep runners? Or sleep joggers?
5. Why do people talk about weird things in their sleep but have no intelligence when they wake up?
6. Why are "popular" people are the ones with less intelligence than the "nerds"?
7. Why do only a few holidays get Macy's parades? Why not my birthday? Or yours? Why not during Nat. Dog Week?
8. When some people say they like cats, why
do the cats then come bite them, claw them and meow at them?
9. If sign makers go on strike, do their signs say anything?
10. Why do we continue to write these down?
11. Why do people kill themselves just before things get better?
12. Due to unluckiness, we can not write the next wondering. Have you ever wondered why the number thirteen is supposedly unlucky?
13. Due to the fact that the writers of this page are extremely afraid of the number thirteen, we can not possibly write a wondering on this space except for why one of the writers was born on the thirteenth.
14. Whose cruel idea was it to put an s in the word "lisp" making it hard for people with lisps to say it?
15. There really aren't 15 wonderings at the moment, but it looks nice to have 15 rather than 14. Oh wait, this just came in. Why is having 15 wonderings better than 14?
16. Why is anyone who drives faster than you a jerk, and anyone who drives slower than you an idiot?
17. If the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and vice versa, then are left-handers the only ones in their right minds?